Did you or any of your loved ones got injured in a car accident in Nellis Airforce Base? If yes, then you should get in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible. Even minor car accidents can leave you injured for months or years affecting your working ability. Some of the severe accidents can also lead to lifelong pain, disabilities, and even the death of your loved one. Insurance companies harass the victim because they don’t want to pay the full expenses of your injuries even though to may have the right to get financial compensation. However, our experienced Nellis AFB car accident lawyers can save you from such harassment.
At Nettles Morris Law Firm, we deal with car accident victims all the time. We understand the frustration, financial worry, and pain that the victim endures. With more than 20 years of experience in this field, we prefer to serve the victims and not the big, fat insurance companies. Call Nettles Morris Law Firm at 702-410-6239 and allow us to give you a free consultation on your case.
- 1 How to know if you require a Nellis AFB car accident lawyer?
- 2 What should you do if the insurance company offers you money?
- 3 What is the expected money you can recover in a car accident claim in Nellis AFB?
- 4 Is it necessary to go to court for a Nellis AFB car accident claim?
- 5 What is the deadline to file your car accident claim in Nellis AFB?
- 6 What is the cost to hire a car accident lawyer in Nellis AFB?
How to know if you require a Nellis AFB car accident lawyer?
The first thing you need to do is consult a lawyer about your case. Discuss everything that happened. Different cases will have different merits based on which you can claim a fair offer from your insurance company.
The only thing you need to work against is the insurance company. No matter what happens, they will never be on your side. Their primary objective is to provide the smallest payout. That is why many insurance companies provide a quick offer immediately after you inform them about the accident. If you accept the offer, it will keep their costs minimal.
If you want to accept this offer, you need to sign your right to everything else. If the injuries become more severe than what you expected and the pain doesn’t remain for a prolonged period, you will get medical bills amounting to thousands of dollars; sometimes even more than $100,000.
Over the years, we have seen insurance companies play this card on many accident victims. That is why our first job is to get a detailed picture of how the accident took place. We will also consider your extent of injuries to decide the approximate claim amount. Our car accident lawyers in Nellis AFB use this strategy to push insurance companies so that they can provide a bigger and better deal that can help to cover your medical expenses.
What should you do if the insurance company offers you money?
Don’t take it instantly. Talk to a Nettles Morris Law Firm personal injury lawyer first. If the insurance company makes a quick offer, it only means two things:
They are tempting you to take the minimum offer. They already believe that your claim will result in a significantly higher amount. So, they want to close the case quickly.
In addition to these tricks, there are several other tactics that insurance companies use. Some of them are as follows:
- Dragging your claim for months even though they know you are in a lot of pain.
- Tricking you by asking friendly questions about your health so that they can use the answers against you.
- Trying to advise you to not do something so that they can play with your mind.
- Putting the blame of the accident on you knowing that you are the victim.
Insurance companies also have lawyers that fight against victims. It is an uphill task to negotiate a better offer unless you have a legal professional by your side.
What is the expected money you can recover in a car accident claim in Nellis AFB?
According to the state laws, you can recover as much as 100% of your medical costs under the following circumstances:
- You missed your wages because you couldn’t attend work.
- You have high medical bills, tests, exams, etc.
- All medication costs.
- Rehab and physical therapy expenses.
- Car repair costs.
- If you became disabled or have severe pain, you also have the chance to get significant cash reimbursement to mitigate the impact of the accident.
Is it necessary to go to court for a Nellis AFB car accident claim?
Yes, there are times when cases go to trial at local courts. However, these are rare conditions. However, if your case goes to trial, we will help you at every step. Our Nellis AFB car accident lawyers will handle everything so that the entire process becomes stress-free.
In most cases, we will try to get your claim reimbursed from the insurance company without going to trial. Our team investigates the accident to make a rock-solid case. We will then pounce on the insurance company to make a bargain. When you have a strong claim on the case and the compensation, we can pressurize the insurance company to pay your deserved claim amount.
What is the deadline to file your car accident claim in Nellis AFB?
The City of Nellis AFB follows the deadlines specified by US law and state law. You have a very short period within which you need to file your claim. But, the exact deadline also varies depending on the nature of the accident. Some cases may have a week’s deadline, while some may have almost two years. That is why it is essential to hire a lawyer immediately.
What is the cost to hire a car accident lawyer in Nellis AFB?
Ideally, you shouldn’t pay anything out of your pocket. Many law firms take their fees upfront, but we believe it is an unfair practice. It means that no matter what the outcome of the case is, the lawyer will get paid. That is why we have a fairer payment structure:
- We don’t charge a penny for our consultation.
- You don’t have to pay anything from your pocket.
- Unless we win the case, you don’t have to pay anything.
- This system helps clients get legal help without thinking about their financial risk.
At Nettles Morris Law Firm, we have one, unified mission: to help the victims of car accidents. Call us on 702-410-6239 or fill out the inquiry form and get your free consultation today. Help us help you.