A job description (this includes a general overview as well as details on the tasks the student will be performing):
Provide support to a law firm in any department Departments by:
Preparing quarterly reports, Assisting with projects, research, events, and managing data, Assistance with reporting requirements, Monitoring and editing the department’s social media platform pages, Converting contract documents from physical to electronic files, Utilizing a legal case management system, Creating FedEx Shipments, Various other projects and tasks as needed.
Is the internship paid or unpaid: Unpaid.
The location, information about the law firm: 1389 Galleria Drive, Suite 200 Henderson, NV 89014
How many students are you looking to hire: 3-4 Students
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree program
- In process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to work a minimum of 20+ hours a week during normal business hours
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree
Internship Application Deadline: May 14th, 2020